This Caramel Apple Dump Cake is a crowd worthy dessert that is tender and moist with tender apples throughout topped with nuts and a caramel drizzle !! Seriousely, adding in the spices to the cake mix really gives it a more homemade flavor which sets it apart from other dump cake recipes !!! Give this divine dessert a shot, I promise it’ll be a family favorite !!
YOU’LL NEED :
– Butter Pecan Cake Mix: 1 box
– Apple Pie Filling: (about 4 – 5 cups)
– Caramel sauce: 1/2 cup
– Cinnamon: 1/2 tsp
– Nutmeg: 1/4 tsp
– Allspice: 1/8 tsp
– Butter: 3/4 to 1 cup
– Pecan halves: 1 cup
1. To begin with, spread the pie filling on the bottom of a 9×13 pan then drizzle caramel sauce evenly over top.
2. Then you’re going to get a small bowl and mix in the spices together. And please sprinkle over top of the caramel apple mixture.
3. Make sure the cake mix is sprinkled evenly over top of the caramel apple mixture.
4. After that, you need to cut butter into thin squares. Place evenly over top the cake mix, being careful oo large gaps are left.
5. Always remember to top with pecan halves at this stage.
6. Alright now, bake in a preheated 350F oven until cake topping is golden brown, it takes around 50 minutes.
7. I always serve with whipped cream or ice cream..tastes delicious hot or cold.